Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Team News and Expert PredictionThis cricket match will be played between PAK vs ENG. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for PAK vs ENG as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for ENG vs PAK
England opt to bowl
Pakistan (Playing XI): Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hasnain, Junaid Khan
England (Playing XI): James Vince, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jos Buttler(w/c), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Joe Denly, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Mark Wood
Description Of The Match:-
This match will be played between PAK vs ENG. This is the 4th ODI match of five-match series. ENG won the second & third match while the first was abandon due to the rain.
The full squad of England (ENG)
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Jos Buttler(w/c), Joe Denly, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Tom Curran, Liam Plunkett, James Vince, Chris Jordan, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer
The full squad of Pakistan (PAK)
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed(w/c), Mohammad Hafeez, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Amir, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi, Asif Ali, Yasir Shah, Abid Ali, Mohammad Hasnain
Updated News of England (ENG) -
- This is the 4th ODI match of five-match series. ENG won the second & third match while the first was abandon due to the rain.
- With England set on rotating their squad during this series,
- Bairstow, Plunkett and Woakes will not play. Willey will also rest.
- Eoin Morgan serving a suspension due to the slow over-rate.
- Jos Buttler will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Jason Roy, James Vince, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (c/wk)
- Main Fast Bowlers - Jofra Archer (right-arm fast), Mark Wood (right-arm fast)
- Main Spinners - Adil Rashid (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders - Ben Stokes (right-arm medium fast), Moeen Ali (off-spin)
- Opener - Jason Roy, James Vince
Updated News of Pakistan (PAK)
- PAK lost the last match despite Imam-ul-Haq's brilliant 151 from 131 balls.
- Fakhar Zaman's 138 off 106 balls very nearly handed his team an unlikely victory in the second match.
- PAK can also rotate some players.
- Mohammad Hafeez is likely to feature after proving his fitness over the last fortnight. Shoaib Malik can also play.
- Sarfaraz Ahmed will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed
- Main Fast Bowlers - Hasan Ali (right-arm medium fast), Junaid Khan
- Main Spinners - not confirmed
- Main All-rounders- Imad Wasim (left-arm orthodox), Mohammad Hafeez
- Opener - Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman,
Comparison of Teams-
- In WK Jos Buttler is the best option. Sarfaraz Ahmed is also a good option.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create PAK vs ENG dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for PAK vs ENG
This match will be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. The Pitch expected to be batting friendly.
Expected 11 of England (ENG) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Jason Roy, James Vince, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler (c/wk), Joe Denly, Moeen Ali, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood
Expected 11 of Pakistan (PAK) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik/Asif Ali, Sarfraz Ahmed(c/wk), Imad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Hasnain,
C and VC Options-
Jason Roy, James Vince, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page.
Contest Code for PAK vs ENG
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.