Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
MI vs RCB Dream11 Dotball Expert Pro and Winning TeamThis cricket match will be played between MI vs RCB. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for MI vs RCB as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for RCB vs MI
Mumbai Indians have opted to bowl
MI - Alzarri is injured, Malinga is back
RCB (Playing XI): Parthiv Patel(w), Virat Kohli(c), AB de Villiers, Marcus Stoinis, Moeen Ali, Akshdeep Nath, Pawan Negi, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj
MI (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan(w), Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jason Behrendorff, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
Description Of The Match:-
This IPL Indian Premier League 2019 match will be played between MI vs RCB.
The full squad of Mumbai Indians (MI)
Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(w), Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Rahul Chahar, Mayank Markande, Barinder Sran, Jayant Yadav, Anukul Roy, Rasikh Salam, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Lasith Malinga, Alzarri Joseph
The full squad of Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
Virat Kohli(c), Parthiv Patel(w), AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Devdutt Padikkal, Himmat Singh, Milind Kumar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Heinrich Klaasen, Marcus Stoinis, Colin de Grandhomme, Moeen Ali, Pawan Negi, Washington Sundar, Akshdeep Nath, Shivam Dube, Prayas Barman, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Tim Southee, Mohammed Siraj, Nathan Coulter-Nile
Updated News of Mumbai Indians (MI)
- Match Status - Played-7, W-4, L-3, NR-0
- Result Tracker (last 3 matches) - Lost to Royals by four wickets, beat Kings XI by three wickets, beat Sunrisers by 40 runs
- They lost the last match due to the brilliant batting of Jos Buttler.
- A Joseph is out of IPL 2019 due to the injury. Most probably Lasith Malinga will take his place in the XI.
- Mumbai Indians can also bring back Mitchell McClenaghan in the place of Jason Behrendorff.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard
- Main Fast Bowlers - Jasprit Bumrah (right-arm fast medium), Lasith Malinga (right-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners - Rahul Chahar (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Krunal Pandya (left-arm orthodox), Hardik Pandya (right-arm fast medium),
- Opener - Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock
- Top 3 run-scorers - Quinton de Kock (238 runs in 7 matches), Kieron Pollard (185 runs in 7 matches), Rohit Sharma (165 runs in 6 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-takers - Jasprit Bumrah (8 wickets in 7 matches), Hardik Pandya (6 wickets in 7 matches), Alzarri Joseph (6 wickets in 3 match) (not playing),
Updated News of Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Match Status - Played-7, W-1, L-6, NR-0
- Result Tracker (last 3 matches) - Beat Kings XI by eight wickets, lost to Capitals by four wickets, lost to Knight Riders by five wickets
- Finally, they won the last match with the help of AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli's fifties.
- In their seven matches so far, only Kohli and de Villiers have scored over 200 runs and Chahal is leading the wicket-taker (11 wickets).
- Dale Steyn will be available from the next match.
- Virat Kohli will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers,
- Main Fast Bowlers - Navdeep Saini (right-arm fast), Umesh Yadav (right-arm fast medium), Mohammed Siraj
- Main Spinners - Yuzvendra Chahal (leg-spin), Pawan Negi (left-arm orthodox)
- Main All-rounders- Marcus Stoinis (right-arm fast medium), Moeen Ali (off-spin) (risky)
- Opener - Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli
- Top 3 run-scorers - Virat Kohli (270 runs in 7 matches), AB de Villiers (232 runs in 7 matches), Parthiv Patel (191 runs in 7 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-takers - Yuzvendra Chahal (11 wickets in 7 matches), Mohammed Siraj (6 wickets in 7 matches), Navdeep Saini (4 wickets in 6 matches),
Comparison of Teams & Statistics
- In WK Quinton de Kock & Parthiv Patel both are the good options. Quinton de Kock is slightly better.
- Since 2016, Mumbai Indians have won six of the seven head to head contests against RCB, including all three at the Wankhede.
- Bumrah has 16 wickets in 12 innings against RCB with an economy rate of 7.80. He has dismissed both Kohli & de Villiers twice each.
- Kohli has a phenomenal average of 86.50 against Mumbai, with 519 runs from 11 innings, and strike rate of 53.60
- Chahal has dismissed Quinton de Kock thrice in 19 balls and conceded only 24 runs, across T20s. Against Rohit, Chahal has given only 29 runs off 31 balls, with one dismissal.
- Krunal Pandya has dismissed the in-form batsman de Villiers as many as four times while conceding 41 runs in as many balls.
- Mitchell McClenaghan has dismissed Kohli four times in the IPL in 40 balls while giving away only 39 runs.
- Rohit Sharma hasn't scored a fifty in his last 13 innings - the longest such sequence for him playing for MI and the second-longest in all IPL.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create MI vs RCB dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for MI vs RCB
This match will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The Pitch expected to be batting friendly. Dew is likely to be a factor in the second inning.
IPL matches data at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai -
Total matches 67
Matches won batting first 34
Matches won bowling first 33
Average 1st Inns scores 165
Average 2nd Inns scores 153
Highest total recorded 235/1 (20 Ov) by RCB vs MI
Lowest total recorded 67/10 (15.2 Ov) by KKR vs MI
Highest score chased 195/5 (14.4 Ov) by MI vs RR
Lowest score defended 135/6 (20 Ov) by DCG vs MI
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of Mumbai Indians (MI) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan/Youraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jason Behrendorff/ Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
Expected 11 of Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Marcus Stoinis, Moeen Ali, Akshdeep Nath/Shimron Hetmyer/Colin de Grandhomme, Pawan Negi, Umesh Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal
C and VC Options-
Here you get best captain and vice captain options for MI vs RCB dream11.
Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Our Expert Dotball Team
Create your Dotball account from here. Click Here
We shall update soon.
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page
Contest Code for MI vs RCB
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.