Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
Indian Premier League 2019: DC vs MI: Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, Tips, Prediction, Pitch Report, and Playing 11This cricket match will be played between DC vs MI. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for DC vs MI as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for MI vs DC
Toss Mumbai win the toss and will bat first
MI- Ben cutting comes in and Jayant Yadav is playing. Ishan Kishan is sick, so he misses out. Jason Behreondoff is also out.
DC - Unchanged
Delhi Capitals: Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Keemo Paul, Kagiso Rabada, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma
Mumbai Indians: Quinton de Kock (wk), Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Krunal Pandya, Jayant Yadav, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Description Of The Match:-
This IPL Indian Premier League 2019 match will be played between DC vs MI.
The full squad of Mumbai Indians (MI)
Rohit Sharma(c), Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Ishan Kishan(w), Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Jasprit Bumrah, Mitchell McClenaghan, Rahul Chahar, Mayank Markande, Barinder Sran, Jayant Yadav, Anukul Roy, Rasikh Salam, Siddhesh Lad, Pankaj Jaiswal, Lasith Malinga, Alzarri Joseph
The full squad of Delhi Capitals (DC)
Colin Munro, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer(c), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant(w), Axar Patel, Sandeep Lamichhane, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Avesh Khan, Amit Mishra, Hanuma Vihari, Ishant Sharma, Ankush Bains, Harshal Patel, Jalaj Saxena, Manjot Kalra, Keemo Paul, Sherfane Rutherford, Rahul Tewatia, Nathu Singh, Bandaru Ayyappa, Jagadeesha Suchith
Updated News of Mumbai Indians (MI)
- Match Status - Played-8, W-5, L-3, NR-0
- Result Tracker (last 3 matches) - Beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by five wickets, lost to Rajasthan Royals by four wickets, beat Kings XI Punjab by three wickets
- They won the last match on a close encounter against RCB.
- Mumbai have a top finisher in Hardik Pandya, who has taken his six-hitting to an all-new level in IPL 2019, but his elder brother Krunal has struggled - both with ball and bat - this season.
- Mumbai Indians can also bring back Mitchell McClenaghan in the place of Jason Behrendorff.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard
- Main Fast Bowlers - Jasprit Bumrah (right-arm fast medium), Lasith Malinga (right-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners - Rahul Chahar (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Krunal Pandya (left-arm orthodox), Hardik Pandya (right-arm fast medium),
- Opener - Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock
- Top 3 run-scorers - Quinton de Kock (278 runs in 8 matches), Rohit Sharma (193 runs in 7 matches), Hardik Pandya (186 runs in 8 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-takers - Jasprit Bumrah (8 wickets in 8 matches), Hardik Pandya (7 wickets in 8 matches), Lasith Malinga (7 wickets in 4 match)
Updated News of Delhi Capitals (DC)
- Match Status - Played-8, W-5, L-3, NR-0
- Result Tracker (last 3 matches) - Beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 39 runs, beat Kolkata Knight Riders by seven wickets, beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by four wickets
- Delhi Capitals (DC) won the last three matches.
- Delhi Capitals (DC) is looking a balanced team now.
- Harshal Patel has been ruled out of the remainder of the tournament with a fracture to his right arm. Jagadeesha Suchith has been added to the squad in the place of him.
- Despite winning their last game, they will be tempted to bring back Sandeep Lamichhane for Keemo Paul on the Kotlas slow track.
- Colin Ingram, who recently became a dad, missed Delhi's previous game. In case he's not joined the team, Colin Munro is likely to continue in the playing eleven.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Colin Munro
- Main Fast Bowlers - Kagiso Rabada (right-arm fast medium), Keemo Paul (risky)
- Main Spinners - Amit Mishra (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders- Chris Morris (right-arm fast medium), Axar Patel (left-arm orthodox),
- Opener - Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan
- Top 3 run-scorers - Shreyas Iyer (266 runs in 8 matches), Shikhar Dhawan (256 runs in 8 matches), Rishabh Pant (245 runs in 8 matches),
- Top 3 wicket-takers - Kagiso Rabada (17 wickets in 8 matches), Chris Morris (11 wickets in 6 matches), Keemo Paul (6 wickets in 4 matches),
Comparison of Teams & Statistics
- In WK Quinton de Kock & Rishabh Pant both are the good options. Quinton de Kock is slightly better.
- The Delhi franchise has won six out of nine IPL games against Mumbai at Kotla.
- South African quick K Rabada has bowled 15 overs in the death, claiming 13 wickets at an economy rate of 8.6
- Shikhar Dhawan has cracked Jasprit Bumrah for 69 runs off 46 balls without being dismissed in T20 cricket.
- Bumrah has dismissed Pant three times in six IPL innings while conceding only 26 runs off 24 balls.
- Watch out for Malinga's off-cutter. He has picked up four of his seven wickets this season with that variation.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create DC vs MI dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for DC vs MI
This match will be played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi. The Pitch expected to be low and slow with variable bounce. The expected dew should make batting easier in the second innings.
IPL matches data at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi-
Total matches 67
Matches won batting first 32
Matches won bowling first 34
Average 1st Inns scores 163
Average 2nd Inns scores 149
Highest total recorded 231/4 (20 Ov) by DC vs KXIP
Lowest total recorded 66/10 (13.4 Ov) by DC vs MI
Highest score chased 214/3 (17.3 Ov) by DC vs GL
Lowest score defended 118/4 (11 Ov) by DC vs KXIP
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of Mumbai Indians (MI) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan/Youraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jason Behrendorff/ Mitchell McClenaghan, Lasith Malinga, Jasprit Bumrah
Expected 11 of Delhi Capitals (DC) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Munro, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Keemo Paul/Sandeep Lamichhane, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma/Jagadeesha Suchith/Rahul Tewatia
C and VC Options-
Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Quinton de Kock, Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant,
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Our Expert Dotball Team
Create your Dotball account from here. Click Here
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page
Contest Code for DC vs MI
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.