Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
BAN vs WI Dream11 Team News and Expert PredictionThis cricket match will be played between BAN vs WI. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for BAN vs WI as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for WI vs BAN
Bangladesh have won the toss and have opted to field
BAN - Shakib is not playing. Rubel, Jayed and Liton not playing as well.
West Indies XI: 1 Sunil Ambris, 2 Shai Hope (wk), 3 Darren Bravo, 4 Roston Chase, 5 Jonathan Carter, 6 Jason Holder (capt), 7 Fabian Allen, 8 Ashley Nurse, 9 Kemar Roach, 10 Ramon Reiffer, 11 Shannon Gabriel
Bangladesh: 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Soumya Sarkar, 3 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 4 Mohammad Mithun, 5 Mahmudullah, 6, Mossaddak Hussain, 7 Sabbir Rahman, 8 Mohammad Saifuddin, 9 Mehidy Hasan Miraz, 10 Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), 11 Mustafizur Rahman
Description Of The Match:-
This tri-nation between Ireland, West Indies and Bangladesh (IRE vs WI vs BAN ODI) match will be played between BAN vs WI. This is the FINAL match of the tri-nation series.
The full squad of Windies (WI)
John Campbell, Shai Hope(w), Darren Bravo, Sunil Ambris, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), Ashley Nurse, Fabian Allen, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel, Raymon Reifer, Shane Dowrich, Jonathan Carter
The full squad of Bangladesh (BAN)
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mohammad Mithun, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Abu Jayed, Nayeem Hasan, Yasir Ali, Taskin Ahmed, Farhad Reza
1st Match IRE vs WI Summary: West Indies 381/3 in 50 overs (John Campbell 179, Shai Hope 170) beat Ireland 185 (Kevin O'Brien 68; Ashley Nurse 4-51) by 196 runs
2nd Match BAN vs WI Summary: West Indies 261/9 in 50 overs (Shai Hope 109, Roston Chase 51; Mashrafe Mortaza 3-49) lost to Bangladesh 264/2 in 45 overs (Tamim Iqbal 80, Soumya Sarkar 73; Roston Chase 1-51) by eight wickets.
3rd Match IRE vs BAN Summary: abandoned due to rain
4th Match IRE vs WI Summary: Ireland 327/5 in 50 overs (Andrew Balbirnie 135, Paul Stirling 77; Shannon Gabriel 2-47) lost to West Indies 331/5in 47.5 overs (Sunil Ambris 148, Roston Chase 46; Boyd Rankin 3-65) by 5 wickets.
5th Match BAN vs WI Summary: West Indies 257/9 in 50 overs (Shai Hope 87, Jason Holder 62; Mustafizur Rahman 4-43) lost to Bangladesh 248/5 in 47.2 overs (Mushfiqur Rahim 63, Soumya Sarkar 54; Ashley Nurse 3-53) by 5 wickets
6th Match BAN vs IRE Summary: Ireland 292/5 in 50 overs (Paul Stirling 130, William Porterfield 94; Abu Jayed 5-58, Saifuddin 2-43) lost to Bangladesh 294/4 in 43 overs (Liton Das 76, Tamim Iqbal 57; Boyd Rankin 2-48, Mark Adair 1-52) by 6 wickets.
Updated News of Windies (WI)
- Match Status - Played-4, W-2, L-2, NR-0
- They lost the last match despite Shai Hope's 87 runs.
- This is the FINAL match of the tri-nation series.
- Shai Hope has been West Indies' most consistent batsman in the last 12 months. He averages 72.06 in 20 matches during this period.
- John Campbell missed the last three matches with a sore back. He will play if fit otherwise they can try Raymon Reifer or Fabian Allen in the place of him.
- West Indies have not won a series in the 50-over format for almost five years now.
- Jason Holde will lead the team.
- Main Batters - John Campbell (if fit), Shai Hope(wk), Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Sunil Ambris
- Main Fast Bowlers - Shannon Gabriel (right-arm fast), Kemar Roach (right-arm fast), Sheldon Cottrell (left-arm fast medium),
- Main Spinners - Ashley Nurse (off-spin)
- Mail All-rounders- Jason Holder (right-arm fast medium)
- Opener - Shai Hope(wk), Sunil Ambris (John Campbell will open if he plays)
Updated News of Bangladesh (BAN)
- Match Status - Played-4, W-3, L-0, NR-1
- They won the last match with the help of Liton Das, Tamim Iqbal and Shakib Al Hasan's half-centuries. Abu Jayed took 5 wickets in that match.
- They will be fairly confident of clinching the title going by the form book. They beat West Indies both home and away last year in the same format and have handed out defeats in the two games they have played in this series as well.
- A side strain that Shakib Al Hasan sustained in the previous match against Ireland forced him to retire hurt mid-way during his innings. He can play if fit.
- Mashrafe Mortaza will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Mithun, Liton Das (risky)
- Main Fast Bowlers - Mashrafe Mortaza (right-arm fast medium), Mustafizur Rahman (left-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners - not confirmed
- Mail All-rounders- Shakib Al Hasan (left-arm orthodox), Mahmudullah (off-spin),
- Opener - Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Shai Hope & Mushfiqur Rahim both are the good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create BAN vs WI dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for BAN vs WI
This match will be played at The Village, Dublin. The pitch expected to be neutral but batsmen have more advantage. Rain also expected in the evening.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of Windies (WI) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Sunil Ambris, Shai Hope(wk), Darren Bravo, Roston Chase, Jason Holder(c), J Carter, John Campbell (if fit)//Fabian Allen/Raymon Reifer, Ashley Nurse, Shannon Gabriel, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell.
Expected 11 of Bangladesh (BAN)(In the sequence of batting order)-
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Mohammad Mithun/Shakib Al Hasan (if fit), Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mustafizur Rahman
C and VC Options-
Shai Hope, Sunil Ambris, Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan (if fit)
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page.
Contest Code for BAN vs WI
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.