Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
PSW vs ASW Dream11 Expert Pro and Winning TeamThis cricket match will be played between PSW vs ASW. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for PSW vs ASW as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for ASW vs PSW
Description Of The Match:-
This WBBL (Women Big Bash League) match will be played between PSW vs ASW.
The full squad of Adelaide Strikers Women (ASW)
Suzie Bates(c), Sophie Devine, Megan Schutt, Tahlia McGrath, Katelyn Pope, Danielle Hazell, Sarah Coyte, Tegan McPharlin, Bridget Patterson, Alex Price, Amanda Wellington, Tabatha Saville, Samantha Betts
The full squad of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW)
Meg Lanning ©, Megan Banting, Mathilda Carmichael, Piepa Cleary, Kate Cross, Bhavi Devchand, Lauren Ebsary, Heather Graham, Hayley Jensen, Amy Jones, Emma King, Taneale Peschel, Elyse Villani and Chloe Piparo.
Updated News of Adelaide Strikers Women (ASW) -
- This is a risky match because of both teams already out of the tournament. So both can try bench players.
- Match Status - Played-12, W-5, L-7, NR-1
- Top 3 run scorers for ASW are - Sophie Devine (548 runs in 12 matches), Suzie Bates (382 runs in 13 matches), Tahlia McGrath (270 runs in 13 matches),
- Top 3 wicket takers for ASW are - Sophie Devine (14 wickets 12 matches), Megan Schutt (13 wickets 13 matches), Amanda Wellington (10 wickets 13 matches),
- They declared an unchanged squad for this match.
- IN - None
- OUT -None
- Suzie Bates will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Suzie Bates(c), Bridget Patterson, Tegan McPharlin
- Main Fast Bowlers - Megan Schutt (right-arm medium fast), Sarah Coyte (right-arm medium fast),
- Main Spinners - Danielle Hazell (off-spin)
- Main All-rounders - Sophie Devine (right-arm medium fast), Tahlia McGrath (right-arm medium fast), Amanda Wellington (leg-spin),
- Opener - Suzie Bates, Sophie Devine
Updated News of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW) -
- Match Status - Played-12, W-6, L-7, NR-0
- Top 3 run scorers for PSW are - Elyse Villani (403 runs in 11 matches), Meg Lanning (319 runs in 8 matches), Amy Jones (170 runs in 12 matches),
- Top 3 wicket takers for PSW are - Heather Graham (21 wickets 13 matches), Nicole Bolton (12 wickets 11 matches), Taneale Peschel (8 wickets 12 matches),
- Nicole Bolton will not play due to personal reasons.
- Elyse Villani has been declared fit to return to the squad after recovering well from a hamstring injury.
- IN - Elyse Villani
- OUT - None
- Meg Lanning will lead the side.
- Main Batters - Lauren Ebsary, Amy Jones, Meg Lanning, Elyse Villani
- Main Fast Bowlers - Kate Cross (right-arm medium fast), Hayley Jensen (right-arm medium fast)
- Main Spinners - Emma King (off-spin),
- Mail All-rounders- Heather Graham (right-arm medium fast),
- Opener - Meg Lanning, Elyse Villani
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Amy Jones is the best option. Tegan McPharlin is also a very good option.
Pitch Report :
This match will be played at Traeger Park, Alice Springs. Pitch expected to be neutral.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are competitive teams.
Expected 11 of Adelaide Strikers Women (ASW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Suzie Bates(c), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Tegan McPharlin, Amanda Wellington, Samantha Betts/Tabatha Saville, Megan Schutt, Sarah Coyte, Danielle Hazell, Alex Price,
Expected 11 of Perth Scorchers Women (PSW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Meg Lenning, Elyse Villani, Amy Jones (wk), Chloe Piparo, Heather Graham, Lauren Ebsary, Kate Cross, Hayley Jensen, Bhavi Devchand, Piepa Cleary, Emma King,
C and VC Options
Suzie Bates(c), Sophie Devine, Tahlia McGrath, Megan Schutt, Meg Lenning, Amy Jones, Elyse Villani, Heather Graham
NOTE- Friends make your own team by given information in our APP. We are giving SL & GL team only for your reference.
Our Expert Team -1
* Keep in touch with latest updates. Please visit once before 1 hour of the deadline. We shall update here if any news comes.
Contest Code for PSW vs ASW
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.