Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
HBW vs MRW Dream11 Expert and Pro Team (WBBL Women's Big Bash League hbw vs mrw)
Description Of The Match:-
This WBBL (Women Big Bash League) match will be played between HBW vs MRW.
The full squad of Melbourne Renegades Women (MRW)
Amy Satterthwaite(c), Maitlan Brown, Zoe Cooke, Jess Duffin, Claire Koski, Erica Kershaw, Emma Inglis, Anna Lanning, Sophie Molineux, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu, Georgia Wareham, Courtney Webb, Danielle Wyatt,
The full squad of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW)
Sasha Moloney(c), Brooke Hepburn, Stefanie Daffara, Ashley Day, Erin Fazackerley, Katelyn Fryett, Corinne Hall, Alex Hartley, Heather Knight, Smriti Mandhana, Rhiann O'Donnell, Veronica Pyke, Georgia Redmayne(w),
Updated News of Melbourne Renegades Women (MRW) -
- Match Status - Played-12, W-6, L-5, NR-1
- Top 3 run scorers for MRW are - Danielle Wyatt (347 runs in 11 matches), Sophie Molineux (267 runs in 11 matches), Amy Satterthwaite (250 runs in 12 matches),
- Top 3 wicket takers for MRW are - Molly Strano (18 wickets in 12 matches), Sophie Molineux (13 wickets in 11 matches), Lea Tahuhu (12 wickets in 12 matches)
- They added Anna Lanning in the squad for the weekend (Saturday & Sunday) matches.
- IN - Anna Lanning
- OUT - None
- Amy Satterthwaite will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Amy Satterthwaite(c), Danielle Wyatt, Jess Duffin, Claire Koski, Emma Inglis,
- Main Fast Bowlers - Lea Tahuhu (right-arm medium fast),
- Main Spinners - Georgia Wareham (leg-spin)
- Main All-rounders - Molly Strano (off-spin), Sophie Molineux (left-arm orthodox), Maitlan Brown
- Opener - Danielle Wyatt, Sophie Molineux
Updated News of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) -
- Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) already out of the tournament so they can play win any different combination. Their playing 11 is risky.
- This is the last league match for Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW).
- Match Status - Played-13, W-2, L-11, NR-0
- Top 3 run scorers for HBW are - Heather Knight (346 runs in 12 matches), Smriti Mandhana (292 runs in 12 matches), Corinne Hall (216 runs in 13 matches),
- Top 3 wicket takers for HBW are - Brooke Hepburn (14 wickets 13 matches), Heather Knight (14 wickets 12 matches), Sasha Moloney (12 wickets 13 matches),
- Meg Phillips drops out of the squad
- IN - None
- OUT -Meg Phillips,
- Sasha Moloney will lead the team. Brooke Hepburn is VC.
- Main Batters - Georgia Redmayne(w), Smriti Mandhana, Corinne Hall,
- Main Fast Bowlers - Brooke Hepburn (right-arm medium fast), Veronica Pyke
- Main Spinners - Alex Hartley (left-arm orthodox) (risky)
- Main All-rounders - Sasha Moloney, Heather Knight (off-spin),
- Opener - Georgia Redmayne, Smriti Mandhana,
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Georgia Redmayne is the best option. Emma Inglis is also a good option.
Pitch Report :
This match will be played at Junction Oval, Melbourne. Pitch expected to be neutral.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are competitive teams.
Expected 11 of Melbourne Renegades Women (MRW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Danielle Wyatt, Sophie Molineux, Jess Duffin, Amy Satterthwaite(c), Claire Koski, C Webb/Zoe Cooke, Emma Inglis, Maitlan Brown, Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Lea Tahuhu,-
Expected 11 of Hobart Hurricanes Women (HBW) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Smriti Mandhana, Georgia Redmayne(w), Heather Knight, Corinne Hall, Stefanie Daffara, Ashley Day, Sasha Moloney(c), Veronica Pyke, Brooke Hepburn, Alex Hartley, Erin Fazackerley/Katelyn Fryett,
C and VC Options
Sophie Molineux, Amy Satterthwaite, Danielle Wyatt, Molly Strano, Sasha Moloney, Georgia Redmayne, Smriti Mandhana, Heather Knight,
NOTE- Friends make your own team by given information in our APP. We are giving SL & GL team only for your reference.
Our Expert Team -1
* Keep in touch with latest updates. Please visit once before 1 hour of the deadline. We shall update here if any news comes.
Contest Code for HBW vs MRW
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.