Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
DPL 2019 Dhangadi Premier League: CYA vs RPC: Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, Tips, Prediction, Pitch Report, and Playing 11This cricket match will be played between CYA vs RPC. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for CYA vs RPC as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for RPC vs CYA
Description Of The Match:-
This Dhangadhi Premier League is known as Ruslan DPL T20 (Nepal) match will be played between CYA vs RPC.
The full squad of CYC Attariya (CYA)
Jitendra-Singh, Khagendra Joshi, Prem Tamang, Rit Gautam, Sandeep Jora, Jaykishan Kolsawala (wk), Shubhendu Pandey, Aadil Ansari, Dipendra Singh-Airee, Gyanendra Kunwar, Bhuban Karki, Dipendra Rawat, Kamal Singh-Airee, Ramnaresh Giri, Sunny Patel
The full squad of Rupandehi Challengers (RPC)
Basant Regmi (c), Babar Hayat, Bhim Sharki, Sandeep Sunar, Sumit Maharjan, Binod Bhandari (wk), Pradeep Airee (wk), Sher Malla, Suraj Darai, Anil Kharel, Bikram Sob, Krishna Karki, Lalit Bhandari, Puran BK, Puneet Mehra
Updated News of CYC Attariya (CYA)
- Match Status - Played-1, W-0, L-1, NR-0
- They won the first match. Bhuban Karki took 4 wickets while Sunny Patel took 2 wickets.
- Overseas Players - Jaykishan Kolsawala (India), Sunny Patel (India)
- Dipendra Singh-Airee will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Jaykishan Kolsawala (wk), Shubhendu Pandey, Sandeep Jora,
- Main Fast Bowlers - Kamal Singh-Airee (right-arm fast medium), Dipendra Rawat
- Main Spinners - Sunny Patel (leg-spin), Bhuban Karki (left-arm orthodox),
- Mail All-rounders- Dipendra Singh-Airee (right-arm fast medium),
- Opener - Jaykishan Kolsawala (wk), Shubhendu Pandey,
Updated News of Rupandehi Challengers (RPC)
- Match Status - Played-2, W-2, L-0, NR-0
- Rupandehi Challengers (RPC) is now on top of the table with two consecutive wins.
- Puneet Mehra was the star player in the second win he took 3 wickets and also made 46 runs.
- Rupandehi Challengers (RPC) won the first match 2 runs only. Bikram Sob was the star in that match by taking 3 wickets.
- Probably they will play with the same 11.
- Overseas Players - Puneet Mehra (India), Babar Hayat (Hong Kong),
- Basant Regmi will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Binod Bhandari (wk), Pradeep Airee (wk), Babar Hayat, Bhim Sharki, Sandeep Sunar, Sumit Maharjan
- Main Fast Bowlers - Lalit Bhandari (left-arm fast medium), Bikram Sob (right-arm fast medium),
- Main Spinners - Basant Regmi (left-arm orthodox)
- Main All-rounders- Puneet Mehra (left-arm orthodox),
- Opener - Pradeep Airee, Sandeep Sunar,
Comparison of Teams
- In WK Jaykishan Kolsawala, Binod Bhandari & Pradeep Airee all are the good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create CYA vs RPC dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for CYA vs RPC
This match will be played at Fapla International Cricket Ground, Dhangadhi. The Pitch expected to be neutral but bowlers will have more advantage.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of CYC Attariya (CYA) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Jaykishan Kolsawala (wk), Shubhendu Pandey, Sandeep Jora, Dipendra Singh-Airee, Sunny Patel, Prem Tamang, Jitendra-Singh, Bhuban Karki, Kamal Singh-Airee, Ramnaresh Giri, Dipendra Rawat
Expected 11 of Rupandehi Challengers (RPC) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Pradeep Airee, Sandeep Sunar, Babar Hayat, Binod Bhandari (wk), Puneet Mehra, Bhim Sharki, Sumit Maharjan, Basant Regmi (c), Krishna Karki, Bikram Sob, Lalit Bhandari,
C and VC Options-
Sandeep Jora, Dipendra Singh-Airee, Sunny Patel, Kamal Singh-Airee, Basant Regmi, Babar Hayat, Lalit Bhandari, Puneet Mehra,
Our Expert Team -1
* Keep in touch with latest updates. Please visit once before 1 hour of the deadline. We shall update here if any news comes.
Contest Code for CYA vs RPC
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.