Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: England vs Windies Match 19: Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, Tips, Prediction, Pitch Report, and Playing 11This cricket match will be played between ENG vs WI. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for ENG vs WI as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for WI vs ENG
England have won the toss and have opted to field
WI- Evin Lewis comes in, Russell comes back and Shannon Gabriel is playing his first game.
West Indies (Playing XI): Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(w), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(c), Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Sheldon Cottrell, Shannon Gabriel, Oshane Thomas
England (Playing XI): Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Jos Buttler(w), Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Description Of The Match:-
This ICC World Cup 2019 match will be played between ENG vs WI. This is the 19th match of this World Cup. England, after losing against Pakistan they come back strongly against Bangladesh.
On the other side, Windies is looking good. They could win the second match easily against Australia if they didn't drop the catch of Nathan Coulter-Nile at 1 run (later he scored 92 runs). Still, they could win if they batted sensibly.
The full squad of England (ENG)
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan(c), Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w), Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Jofra Archer, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Mark Wood, James Vince, Liam Dawson
The full squad of West Indies (WI)
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope(w), Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder(c), Andre Russell, Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Kemar Roach, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Shannon Gabriel, Fabian Allen, Nicholas Pooran
Updated News of England (ENG) -
- Match Status - Played-3, W-2, L-1, NR-0
- England is the number one ODI team in the ICC ranking.
- They won the third match against Bangladesh with the help of Jason Roy's brilliant inning of 153 runs.
- They lost the second match despite Joe Root & Jos Buttler's brilliant centuries against Pakistan by 14 runs. Moeen Ali took 3 wickets.
- They won the first match. 4 batsmen Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan and Ben Stokes scored the fifties in that match while Jofra Archer took 3 wickets.
- Jofra Archer and Chris Woakes likely to take the new ball and Mark Wood (if fit) otherwise Liam Plunkett expected to bowl in the middle overs.
- Moeen Ali, who missed the Bangladesh match to attend his daughter's birth, is likely to back in the 11.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will lead the spin attack.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler
- Main Fast Bowlers - Jofra Archer (right-arm fast), Chris Woakes (right-arm fast medium)
- Main Spinners - not confirmed
- Main All-rounders - Ben Stokes (right-arm medium fast), Moeen Ali (off-spin)
- Opener - Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow
Updated News of West Indies (WI)
- Match Status - Played-3, W-1, L-1, NR-1
- Their third match was abandoned against South Africa due to the rain.
- They lost the second match against Australia by 15 runs. Shai Hope and Jason Holder scored the fifties in that match.
- They won the first match against Pakistan comprehensively. Oshane Thomas took 4 and Jason Holder took 3 wickets. While Chris Gayle scored a 33 ball half-century.
- This West Indian batting line-up bears comparison with any in the tournament. Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis will open the inning. Shai Hope will bat at 3rd. Nicholas Pooran and Shimron Hetmeyer will bat at 4 & 5 then Andre Russell and Jason Holder follow them.
- Shai Hope is the leading run-getter in ODIs since October 2018 with 1209 runs in 19 innings that included five centuries.
- Evin Lewis also missed the last match after being struck on the hand in practice but is expected to be fit to return in place of Darren Bravo.
- Andre Russell expected to play. He hadn't the part of the third match due to the fitness issue.
- Jason Holder will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Evin Lewis
- Main Fast Bowlers - Sheldon Cottrell (left-arm fast medium), Oshane Thomas (right-arm fast)
- Main Spinners - Ashley Nurse (off-spin)
- Mail All-rounders- Jason Holder (right-arm fast medium), Carlos Brathwaite (right-arm fast medium), Andre Russell (right-arm fast medium) (if fit),
- Opener - Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis
Comparison of Teams & Imp Data
- In WK Shai Hope, Jonny Bairstow & Jos Buttler all are the good options. Nicholas Pooran is also a good option.
- Win-Loss record (most recent): England WLWWW, West Indies LWLLW
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create ENG vs WI dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for ENG vs WI
This match will be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. Generally, a very good batting wicket but With overcast conditions on offer, the seamers may find some movement. Rain can also interrupt some point of the match.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of England (ENG) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett/Adil Rashid, Mark Wood (if fit)/Adil Rashid
Expected 11 of West Indies (WI) (In the sequence of batting order)-
Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Shai Hope (wk), Nicholas Pooran, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder (c), Andre Russell (if fit), Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Sheldon Cotrell, Oshane Thomas
C and VC Options-
Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Chris Gayle, Shai Hope, Jason Holder, Andre Russell (if fit)
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Please Follow us on Telegram for last minute updates & notification. Telegram link https://t.me/dream11tipsbaba
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page.
Contest Code for ENG vs WI
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.