Betway : 100% Welcome Bonus
ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Australia vs Bangladesh Match 26: Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, Tips, Prediction, Pitch Report, and Playing 11This cricket match will be played between AUS vs BAN. You will get tips, news, and prediction for fantasy cricket. Here you will get expert, pro and winning dream11 team for AUS vs BAN as well as expected playing11 and declared11 for BAN vs AUS
Australia have won the toss and have opted to bat
AUS - Stoinis comes back in the team
BAN - Rubel comes in for Saifuddin and Sabbir comes in for Mosaddek.
Bangladesh (Playing XI): Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Australia (Playing XI): David Warner, Aaron Finch(c), Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa
Description Of The Match:-
This ICC World Cup 2019 match will be played between AUS vs BAN. This is the 26th match of this World Cup 2019.
The full squad of Australia (AUS)
Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff, Kane Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon
The full squad of Bangladesh (BAN)
Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mahmudullah, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mohammad Mithun, Abu Jayed, Mosaddek Hossain
Updated News of Australia (AUS)
- Match Status - Played-5, W-4, L-1, NR-0
- They won the fifth match against Sri Lanka with the help of Aaron Finch's 153 runs.
- They won the fourth match against Pakistan with the help of David Warner's brilliant century.
- Pat Cummins & Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack.
- Marcus Stoinis will if he pass the fitness test.
- Aaron Finch will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Aaron Finch(c), David Warner, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith, Alex Carey
- Main Fast Bowlers - Pat Cummins (right-arm fast), Mitchell Starc (left-arm fast),
- Main Spinners - not confirmed
- Main All-rounders- Glenn Maxwell (off-spin),
- Opener - Aaron Finch, David Warner
- Top 3 run-scorer - Aaron Finch (343 runs in 5 matches), David Warner (281 runs in 5 matches), Steven Smith (243 runs in 5 matches)
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Mitchell Starc (13 wickets in 5 matches), Pat Cummins (11 wickets in 5 matches), Kane Richardson (5 wickets in 2 matches)
Updated News of Bangladesh (BAN)
- Match Status - Played-5, W-2, L-2, NR-1
- They won the fifth match comprehensively against Windies with the help of Shakib Al Hasan's brilliant all-round show. Liton Das also scored attacking 94 runs in 69 balls. Mohammad Saifuddin & Mustafizur Rahman took 3-3 wickets.
- Their fourth match was abandoned against Sri Lanka due to the rain.
- They lost the third match against England despite Shakib Al Hasan's brilliant century (121 runs).
- They lost the second match in a close encounter by 2 wickets only against New Zealand. Shakib Al Hasan shows his all-around abilities. He was the top-scorer for BAN with 64 runs and also took 2 important wickets.
- They won the first match against South Africa by 21 runs. Mushfiqur Rahim (78 runs) & Shakib Al Hasan (75 runs) scored brilliant half-centuries. While Mustafizur Rahman took 3 wickets.
- Mashrafe Mortaza will lead the team.
- Main Batters - Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Liton Das
- Main Fast Bowlers - Mashrafe Mortaza (right-arm fast medium), Mustafizur Rahman (left-arm fast medium), Mohammad Saifuddin (right-arm fast medium) (if fit)
- Main Spinners - Mehidy Hasan Miraz (off-spin)
- Mail All-rounders- Shakib Al Hasan (left-arm orthodox),
- Opener - Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar
- Top 3 run-scorer - Shakib Al Hasan (384 runs in 4 matches), Mushfiqur Rahim (142 runs in 4 matches), Tamim Iqbal (107 runs in 4 matches
- Top 3 wicket-taker - Mohammad Saifuddin (9 wickets in 4 matches), Mustafizur Rahman (7 wickets in 4 matches), Mehidy Hasan (5 wickets in 4 matches),
Comparison of Teams & Some Imp Data
- Win-Loss record (most recent): Australia WWLWW, Bangladesh WLLWW
- In WK Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das & Alex Carey all are the good options.
Pitch Report :
You can use this pitch report to create AUS vs BAN dream11 expert team. Pitch report will always help you to make the best dream11 prediction for AUS vs BAN
This match will be played at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. The pitch expected to be flat and batting friendly. There is a 30 per cent chance for rain.
Fantasy Cricket Tips -.
- Fantasy Cricket Tips - Both are the competitive teams, so make a balance fantasy team.
Expected 11 of Australia (AUS) (In the sequence of batting order)-
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, Usman Khawaja, Glen Maxwell, S Marsh/Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey (wk), Nathan Coulter-Nile/Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa/Nathan Lyon/Kane Richardson
Expected 11 of Bangladesh (BAN)(In the sequence of batting order)-
Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Liton Das, Mahmudullah, Mossadek Hossain/Sabbir Rahman, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin/Rubel Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Mustafizur Rahman
- From Australia (AUS) - David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc,
- From Bangladesh (BAN) - Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman
C and VC Options-
David Warner, Aaron Finch, Steven Smith, Glen Maxwell, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim, Tamim Iqbal
Our Expert Dream 11 Team
Take NCN in the place of Kane Richardson.
* Please visit once before the match start. We shall update declared 11 (if declared before the match started) & latest updates on top of the page.
Contest Code for AUS vs BAN
- All the information is given here is our experts opinion.
- You can take information and should use your own mind.
- This website will not be responsible for any win or loose.